Samagra id, by name, Portal, Search, Print, Name related details are provided here at one place. The candidate who is going to make their ID and seek about the complete details, go through the below details. We provide all the necessary information about the Samagra ID within the article. Candidate can get all the desired details which are imperative to get the ID.
Samagra Id which we can also call Samagra id. Complete Information about the Samagra ID is provided on this page. The Madhya Pradesh government has introduced a unique 9-digit Samagra ID. It’s launched to provide benefits to the citizen of Madhya Pradesh under the Government schemes. Some of the schemes are mentioned below…
- Older citizens
- Widows Pension
- BPL families belonging to economically weaker sections of the society and name few.
The benefits of government schemes are reached to all the sections of society with complete transparency with the help of this scheme.
Samagra ID Registration Process
The concerned department collect the following information throughout the state: –
- Name of the head of the family.
- Family members’ details.
- Age of family members.
- Gender wise details.
- Marital Status of family members.
- Working and workplace details.
- Education-related information of family members.
When the officials of the concerned department collect the above information about all the citizens of the state, then a unique Samagra ID of 19 digits is given to all the family members. An 8 digit unique Family ID is also given to the family.
|Complete Information SSSM ID||Click Here|
|SSSM ID in Hindi||Click Here|
Samagra ID search / Samagra ID by search
MP Government has been provided the Ration cards to all the families of the state. An eligibility slip is pasted on the ration card. With the help of that slip, a family can get to know their ID. Subsidiary food is distributed to all BPL and reserved families in the state through the Public Distribution System (PDS). It’s distributed under the State Government Food Security Act. These families are provided with wheat, sugar, rice, etc. With the help of an e-ration card or eligibility slip, a family can get their Samagra ID the following procedures ……
- MP Food Security Portal
- Samagra ID by Students list
- Samagra ID by Family Members
- Samagra ID by Mobile no
Madhya Pradesh’s government has claimed to provide civil service for the citizen of that state. The main thing to consider is that Samagra id and related portal is presently applicable only in Madhya Pradesh. Other Indian states are also trying to enforce the same facility in their territory. This is a new way, the government is going toward the technical development of their local region.
It is used for various government services
- SPR portable
- samagra food and civil services siksha portal
- pension portable
- samagra vivah portable
- sparsh portable
- CCV portable
samagra portal id application guidelines:
The main guidelines to keep into your mind for the Samagra portal id application form are given below :
- This service is available only for BPL families, widows, other dependents and physically impaired persons
- See this webpage to apply samagra application form
- Here on the page gives details of your family members, Address details, your contact details.
- It is mandatory for the person to attach the following documents.
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
Samagra Id – New Registration
- The Gram Panchayat and relevant ward in-charge have been appointed to register the information of the concerned family on the portal.
- In any case, if the Gram Panchayat secretary and ward in-charge refuse to register then show him a copy of the order. Anyone can obtain a copy of the order from the link given below. They can register a complaint to the CM helpline.
- To register the information on the portal is the duty of the above-mentioned Citizens are obliged to register information on the gram panchayat and ward in-charge portal.
- The registration process has been completed once the OTP received on the registered mobile number. Candidate can make temporary registration with the help of an ID password.
Samagra ID – Important Documents
The following important documents have to be submitted to get a Samagra ID. Citizens are advised to keep the following documents safe with them while applying for the ID: –
- Identity-related documents
- Voter ID Card
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Grade Mark sheet.
Domicile related documents
- Residence certificate
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
The candidate will also have to provide a passport size photo and mobile number at the time of registration.
How to Register for Samagra ID
A Candidate has to follow the below mention details to make his ID:-
- Go to the official website.
- Click “Register Family”.
- The entire family registration form will open.
- Completed all the three stages of the form.
- Fill the information as provided below and keep the relevant documents with you before starting to fill-up the form.
The candidate will have to provide the residential information at initial. The candidate should keep all the documents related to this information.
- Candidate District
- Candidate Zone
- Candidate’s Colony
- Candidate’s village etc.
Candidate has to provide information related to the head of his family: –
- Business or working details of the family.
- Mobile no.
Candidate must have to upload copies of all related documents on the portal.
Information filled by the candidate will be available on this page. The candidate will have to check this information once again so that no incorrect information is filled. If any wrong information has been filled in any way, then it should be corrected right now. So that in future no wrong information can cause any kind of inconvenience.
The candidate has to complete the process of filling the form by clicking on “Register Application” along with completing a captcha.
Samagra Id Benefits
The process to provide the Samagra ID has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh under the Social Security Mission. All the families residing in the state will be given an ID of 8 digits and all the family members will be given 9 digit IDs.
After providing the ID, this scheme has been introduced to bring more transparency in the implementation of government schemes. Earlier, there was corruption in the implementation of government schemes. A person used to get the benefit of many schemes and many times the needy person could not get the benefit of the scheme. Corruption will reduce in such cases after the creation of the Samagra ID.
How To know family id status:
Check your family id status if already registered:-
By your mobile number:-
- Go to the Official portal – http://samagra.gov.in/
- Search the official tab.
- If your mobile number is registered, use it to search your id.
- Click and enter your mobile number.
By your family member name:-
- Go to the official webpage – Click here
- Use your original name beside the nickname.
- Download your documents.
For any type of issue, you may contact the concerned authority through their phone facility and even though their website as mentioned below:
|Samagra ID||Official Website|
|Complete details – Samagra ID||Click Here|
The provided information has been collected from the Internet. In any case, if there is and any description