An already running scheme from 2010, was renamed and revised as PM Matru Vandana Yojana PMMVY in 2017. The government of India had launched the yojana in 2010 as Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana(IGMSY). It is a maternity benefit scheme. We are providing you each and every detail of the scheme here on this page. Ministry of Women and Child Development implemented the yojana for providing the cash benefit to pregnant and lactating women of more than 19 years old.
लाभार्थियों को नकद मुआवजे के रूप में कुल 6000 रुपये मिलेंगे। गर्भवती और स्तनपान कराने वाली महिलाओं को 5000 रुपये का नकद प्रोत्साहन दिया जाता है और बाकी 1000 रुपये जननी सुरक्षा योजना (जेएसवाई) के तहत दिए जाते हैं। यह उन्हें प्रसव और बच्चे की देखभाल के लिए आर्थिक मदद करता है।
Pradhan Mantri PM Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY)पीएम मातृ वंदना योजना
The beneficiaries are getting cash compensation for the total sum of Rs. 6000. The cash incentive of Rs. 5000 is given to pregnant and lactating women and the rest Rs. 1000 given under Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) after delivery. It helps them financially for childbirth and child care.
- Benefit the cash during pregnancy and after pregnancy for mother and child for their good health.
- Boost the mothers to breastfeed the child to provide better nutritious value.
- Provide better care to pregnant women during pregnancy.
Who can apply/ आवेदन कौन कर सकता है
Below are the eligible persons for availing scheme benefits
- Any pregnant and lactating women, who are not in the regular employment of the state/central government or PSU.
- All the eligible mothers, pregnant for the first child after 01 Jan 2017. The date of pregnancy will be counted on behalf of the Mother and Child Protection Card (MCP).
Incentive Disbursion in PMMVY/क़िस्त का वितरण
The cash incentive of 6000 is divided into 4 installments as below-
- 1st installment of Rs. 1000 at the time of pregnancy registration at Aanganwadi Center (AWC).
- 2nd installments of Rs. 2000 after completion of 6 months of pregnancy and one Ante-Natal Check-up (ANC).
- 3rd installments of Rs. 2000 after the childbirth registration and the 1st cycle of immunization.
- 4th installment of Rs. 1000 under the Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) after institutional delivery.
Documents Required/आवश्यक दस्तावेज़
The below documents are required to apply for the PM Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY)
- Application form. You can get from Aanganwadi Center or from the official website wcd.nic.in
- Mother and Child Protection (MCP) Cards copy.
- Identity Proof Copy.
- Bank/Post Office Account Passbook copy.
- Undertaking/Consent signed by the applicant and her husband.
After form submission, you will get an acknowledgment slip.
|SSY Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana form, Interest Rate, online payment||UP sspy-up.gov.in widow pension, Vidhwa Pension यूपी निराश्रित महिला पेंशन योजना|
How to Apply for PM Matru Vandana Yojana/आवेदन कैसे करें
The beneficiaries can apply either Online or Offline for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY). The beneficiary has to apply within 730 days from the start of the Pregnancy as per the Mother and Child Protection card (MCP).लाभार्थी को आंगनवाड़ी केंद्र या सरकार द्वारा अनुमोदित स्वास्थ्य सुविधा में पंजीकरण करना होगा। गर्भावस्था की शुरुआत से 730 दिनों के भीतर लाभार्थी को आवेदन करना होता है
To apply through the offline process, you have to follow the below procedure
- The beneficiary has to register at Aanganwadi Center or a government-approved health facility.
- The registration must be within 150 days from the Last Menstrual period (LMP).
To apply through the online process, Firstly, Before filling up the form areas carefully the instructional manual from this link PMMY CAS User Manual. Then follow the below procedure:
First Time visitor
- Opens up the official website https://pmmvy-cas.nic.in.
- login to PMMVY with AWC/Approved Health Facilities details like user name and password.
- Go to ‘New Beneficiary’ tab and fill the beneficiary registration form ‘1A’.
Now, You are eligible to get the benefits under PM Matru Vandana Yojana.
After 6 months of pregnancy as per the MCP Card,
- Log in to the PMMVY portal and go to ‘Second Installment’ tab.
- Fill the form ‘1B’, and submit.
After childbirth and completion of the first cycle of immunization
- Log in to PMMVY link and go to ‘Third installment’ tab.
- Fill the form ‘1C’, and submit.
For any more details and query related to the PMMVY
|Helpline Number –||01123382393|
|Official link||CLICK HERE|
|Other Related links||CLICK HERE|