NEET Previous year question paper, Solved papers, answer key complete information is given below in this article. It will be a great help for the student to go through. You can download the NEET Previous Year Question Paper from here. You can practice with the question paper & check it with answer key and solved papers. Downloaded papers are useful for practice. It will help you to make a straight forward strategy for solving the question problem.
NEET Previous Year Question Paper
NEET (National Entrance cum Eligibility Test) is conducted every year by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The successful candidates are eligible to take admission in Governmental & Private Medical & Dental colleges. They can study undergraduate Medical courses (MBBS) & Dental courses (BDS) in India. Formerly it was known as the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT). 2019 onwards it is organized by National Testing Agency, previously it was under the Central Board of School Education (CBSE). The application fee for the General & OBC Male candidates is 1400 Rs. For SC, ST, etc. its 750 Rs for all genders.
NEET Previous Year Question Paper, Solved Papers & Answer Key are the best study material for the students. You will be well prepared for the exam by practicing with these. If you solve the NEET Previous Year Question Papers, then you can understand the difficulty level. If you already know the complexity levels you will have to go through during the exam, you can self assess yourself. Please find attached herewith the NEET Previous Year Question Papers below.
NEET Question Paper-Exam pattern
- Currently, the Exam is in 11 languages-Hindi, English, Gujrati, Assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi. Odia, Tamil, Telugu & Urdu.
- The mode of the exam is Offline i.e. Pen & paper mode.
- Total 180 Multiple Choice Questions asked in the exam.
- Each question has 4 options for an answer & out of which 1 answer is correct.
- The total time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
|NEET exam centre list change, Get City wise exam enter list||NEET new Exam date 2020, Admit card download|
- All the asked questions belong to the subjects Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- NEET has the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from the classes of 11th & 12th.
NEET question paper -Marking system
- In the NEET exam, you will get +4 marks for the correct answer
- It includes negative marking as 1 mark will be deducted for 1 wrong answer.
- The total marks of a question paper are 720.
- Subject wise allocation of marks is as below-
|Subject||Questions count||Marks|| Time allotted: 3 hours
NEET previous year question paper-Download
Click here to download pdf file of question paper
Click here to download pdf file of Answer key
For more info related to the NEET previous year question paper Click here
You may also connect to the official link at https://ntaneet.nic.in