MH CET Law 2020 exam has been rescheduled due to the Corona virus out break. The new schedule will be announced very soon. The State Common Entrance Test cell is organized the MH CET Law exam 2020 on behalf of the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. It’s organised at state level to give admission in the various Government and private Universities located in the Maharashtra state.
Get all the necessary Information related to the MH CET exam 2020 are available on this page.
|CLAT Entrance Exam||Click Here|
|AILET Entrance Exam||Click Here|
|AILET Admit card 2020||Click Here|
|AP LAWCET 2020||Click Here|
|TS LAWCET 2020||Click Here|
- MH CET Law 2020
- MH CET Law 2020 – Details
- MH CET Law 2020 Important Dates
- MH CET Law 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- MH CET Law 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- MH CET Law 2020 Registration/Application Form
- MH CET Law 2020 Admit card
- MH CET Law 2020 Result
- MH CET Law 2020 counselling
- MH CET 2020 Seat allotment process
MH CET Law 2020
This exam in conducted for the 05 year integrated program and 03 year course. Maharashtra Government has announced 03 year back to give admission to the students in various law colleges in the state. The exams will be held on separate dates for separate programs (03 year and 05 year course). There is 5000 seats for 05 years program and approx 1500 seats for 03 year course.
MH CET Law 2020 – Details
- This exam will be held in around 18 cities across the Maharashtra state.
- It contain 150 objective type question.
- The time of the exam is 02 hrs.
- All the participating colleges will declare their own cut off list to grant admission accordingly. They organize the counselling for the students.
|Exam||MH CET Law exam 2020|
|Organizing body||State Common Entrance Test Cell|
|Organised||At State level|
MH CET Law 2020 Important Dates
|Application Form||March 2020|
|Application Form – Last Date||06 May 2020|
|Admit card||05 June 2020|
|Exam||28 June 2020|
|Result||14 July 2020|
|Online Counselling form – Available||Last week of July 2020|
|Display of Provisional Merit list||2nd week of August 2020|
|Final Merit list||Last week of August 2020|
|Seat Allotment||1st week of September 2020|
MH CET Law 2020 Eligibility Criteria
MH CET Law 2020 eligibility criteria will be described in the below mention categories. Candidate must go through the below details and let all the points very much clear before going to apply for the exam.
- Age Limit
- Academic Qualification
- LLB 05 years course
- LLB 03 years course
Candidate must click on the link above to get all the necessary information about the exam.
MH CET Law 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern : –
It’s a computer based test having objective type (MCQs) questions. All the question having a marks each. The duration of the exam is 02 hrs and contains 150 question. The medium of the exam is both English and Marathi. Candidate can get the complete details by clicking on the below links.
- The concern authority set the MH CET Law Syllabus 2020 every year. Student must check the syllabus while preparing for the exam.
- The syllabus will be merely same for both of the programs.
- The Syllabus will be segregated in to below mention segments.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning ————- 40 Marks
- GK and Current Affairs ———————– 30 Marks
- English ———————————– 30 Marks
- Mathematical Aptitude ———————– 10 Marks
MH CET Law 2020 Registration/Application Form
The registration process for the MH CET Law 2020 is completely online through the official website. Candidate can do the registration process via the links provided below. Candidate fill the below details for the registration :-
- Candidate’s name as mentioned on the official document.
- Date of Birth.
- Active mail Id.
- Vaild and Functional Mobile no.
- Latest passport size Photograph.
- Scanned signature.
Candidate can download the scanned images of all the documents.
Application Fee :-
MH CET Law Application fee can be processed via online mode. Candidate can pay the fee using the credit card/ Debit card/Internet banking/IMPS/Cash cards and Mobile wallet.
The Application fee varies as per the category of the candidate. Candidate can check all the details through the link below.
MH CET Law 2020 Admit card
The concern authority (State Common Entrance Test Cell) release the Admit card on it’s official website. Candidate can download their admit card via logging in the official website. Candidate can login by entering the details mentioned below..
- Registration no and password
- Roll no
- Date of Birth
It’s mandatory for the students carry the MH CET Law Admit Card 2020 to the examination center. Candidate who don’t have admit card while approaching to the exam center won’t allow to enter in the exam center. The Admit card contains all the necessary information related to the examination. Which are as under..
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll No
- Examination center’s venue
- Examination timings
- Rule and regulations to be followed on exam date
MH CET Law 2020 Result
The exam controller body release the exam result through the official website. Lacs of the students appear in the exam and eagerly waiting for the result. Candidate can check their result by entering the names and the roll no in the desired fields. As candidate put these details in the desired details the result will display on the screen. Candidate can know the steps how to download the result via the below links.
Department will release the cut off and the merit list after the result.
MH CET Law 2020 counselling
Candidate are required to follow below steps to face the counselling :-
- Register online for the counselling process. Candidate can register online by entering his or her roll no in the official website.
- As the candidate complete the registration process. A candidate can choose the college.
- As the registration process the shortlisted candidates are called for document process.
- Candidate will face the approx four rounds in the counselling.
MH CET 2020 Seat allotment process
The last and final level of the admission process. The third round of the counselling process is the final round if any of the seat with any college isn’t vacant. If any seat vacant with any of the college, the last and fourth round will take on.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Entrance Exam – Complete Details||Click Here|
|Agriculture Entrance Exam – Complete Details||Click Here|