Gujarat ration card list 2020 : Directorate of Food and Civil supplies, Government of Gujarat has been declare the Ration card list through it’s official website. Anyone from Gujarat state can check the Gujarat ration card list 2020 village wise. They can check it online at the official website as mentioned below. Candidate who want to get their ration card can fill the application form via the official website.
ગુજરાત સરકારે ગરીબ પરિવારોને ભોજન પૂરું પાડવા માટે ગુજરાત અન્ના બ્રહ્મા યોજનાની રચના કરી. આ યોજના હેઠળ આશરે 25.૨ crore કરોડ પરિવારોને લાભ મળશે. ઉમેદવાર લાભની સૂચિની સાથે સાથે સત્તાવાર વેબસાઇટ પર એપ્લિકેશનની સ્થિતિ ચકાસી શકે છે.
Gujarat Ration Card List 2020
World is facing a biggest crises these days named Covid-19 epidemic. We are also suffered at a lot and the hole country is in a certain lock down. Our Government take each and every necessary step to keep the Indian’s safe and secure. Indian Government imposed lock down across the country. Every professional and academic activities has been canceled. Central Government released the necessary guidelines to the State Governments.
The lock down bring worse environment to the poor. They don’t have sufficient edible items as they can’t leave their houses for their livelihood. Now, Gujarat Government took decision to cater them till the lock down cones to an end. Gujarat Government decided to distribute the ration to the effected families at the subsidized rates.
|Department||Directorate of Food and Civil Supplies|
|Beneficiaries||All the migrants & BPL families|
|Mode of application||Online and offline|
Gujarat Ration card list – Apply online
The Beneficiary from the Gujarat State can check the Gujarat Ration list 2020 by visiting the official website. Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt of Gujarat updated the list on the official website. Residents from Gujarat state can do the below activities on the official website :-
- Include Name
- Delete Name
- Correction if any in the online form.
- Helpline number
Gujarat Government formed the Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana to provide food to the poor families. There are approx 3.25 crore families is going to get benefits under this yojana. Candidate can check the benefit list as well as the application status at the official website.
Anna Brahma Yojana – Details
- Free Ration to all Migrants who trapped in Gujarat state due to Covid-19 epidemic.
- BPL families will get 1000/-
- BPL family get 50 units of electricity on rated 1.50.
- Small Industries, Factories and MSMEs are graced to waived the fixed charged on electricity sinced April 2020.
- Approx 30 to 35 crore allot to the ponds and Gausalas.
Gujarat Ration Card 2020 – Required Documents
|Identity Proof Documents||
|Residence Proof Documents||
|Service Attachment Proof Documents||
How to download the Gujarat Ration card Beneficiary list/Status
- Visit the official link as mention above.
- Select the month and year.
- Click on the “Go” button.
- Ration card District/Taluka wise Beneficiary list will display on the screen.
How to apply online for Gujarat Ration card 2020
- Candidate can visit the official page of Digital Gujarat – digitalgujarat.gov.in.
- Click on the “Revenue tab”.
- Search the “More” option from the drop down menu.
- Click on the more option.
- Click on the link – “Application for new Ration card”.
- Click on the Apply online
- Fill the details in the form.
- Click on the submit button
- Application will submit successfully
|Gujarat Ration card – Apply online||Apply Here|
|Gujarat Ration card – status||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Gujarat Ration card list||Click Here|