COVID-19 e-pass is very necessary for each and every person who want to go out from their houses. Due to the corona virus epidemic Indian government has been imposed certain lock down throughout the country. Only the Government employee who are responsible to deal in the public are allowed to come out from their home. No one else to the health and security personnel should allow to come out from their respective houses.
All the necessary information about the covid-19 e-pass is available on this page. If anybody want to make the e-pass can go through the below article and get complete details step by step.
Every state followed the central government guidelines at the time of lock down to keep their citizen safe and healthy. Each and every state it has decided to issue online passes to their citizens only in case if if they have any emergency.
Nobody allowed to come out from their respective houses without the E-pass. if anybody have some emergency they must apply for the covid-19 and move with the e-pass. Anybody can apply for the corona e-pass from the official website of the the respective district for concerned body.
Covid-19 e-pass – who can apply
Central Government imposed the lock down across the country and release the guidelines to follow at the time of lock down. Anybody related to the below categories can apply for the e- pass.
- Low & Order and Magisterial Duties
- Vehicle (Truck, Cars, Bike etc. for Emergency)
- Food Supply
- Govt Health Worker (Govt. Doctors/ Health Official)
- Urban Local Bodies & Rural Development
- Public Bank Employee
- It /ITES/ Telecom
- Other Govt. Employees
- Private Courier
- General Store
- Essential Supply Transportation
- Essential Supply Distribution
- Essential Items Manufacturing
- Private Health Practitioner
- Private Bank Employee
- Postal Services
- Bank / ATM Visit
- Death Case
- Private Telecom / Internet Services
In case of any emergency people other than these categories can also apply for the e-pass but it’s totally depends on the concerned officer that he or she issue the e-pass.
- UP E-Pass Apply online, Covid-19 e-pass, Curfew, status check
- Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana Free Ration Free Food Grains
- Gujarat Ration card list 2020 Apply online Application status
- SNEHER Paras App Download,1000/- Apply online Corona Sahayata App
Covid – 19 e-pass – Important Information to generate the e-pass
Candidate who are going to apply for the e-pass have to provide the below mention information :-
- Village name
- Name of the applicant
- Mobile No.
- Identity proof
- Vehicle RC etc
Covid-19 E-pass – State wise Official website
|Uttar Pradesh||Apply OnlineLink 2 Link 3 Link 4|
For Dehradun- Webline.org.in
|Chandigarh||Apply Online Below- Admser.chd.nic.in/dpc/
|Tamil Nadu||Apply OnlineFor Tiruvannamalai- Epasskki.in|
|Rajasthan||Apply HereAll PASS Related Qsn List|
|Bihar||Apply OnlineHow to Apply PDF|
|West Bengal||Coming Soon|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|Telangana||Emergency Allowed without PassFor individuals- Coming Soon|
How to apply for Covid -19 e-pass
- Visit the official website of respective state as mention above. or
- Visit the website – www.mygov.in/covid-19
- Select your respective state.
- The concerned page will open to generate the e-pass.
- Click on the button “Register Here”
- Fill in the complete details
- Submit the form.
- If your application and cause is valid, Your e-pass will be issued.
Corona virus is a very dangerous infectious epidemic. There is only one way which is very effective to keep this epidemic away from us and that is social distancing. we suggest here with to obey the lock down and stay at home. Obey the Government instructions. Stay Home Stay Healthy..
|Covid 19 e-pass||Click Here|
|Covid 19 e-pass||Check Here|