Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana ESIC, ABVKY 2020, Registration process, and news updates are presented here Briefly. The scheme is launched on 1st July 2018 by the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). A huge number of employees went jobless due to the pandemic. If the employees were working in the organized sector and companies and are deducting PF/ESI from the salary can get the scheme benefits.
यदि कर्मचारी संगठित क्षेत्र और कंपनियों में काम कर रहे थे और वेतन से पीएफ / ईएसआई काट रहे हैं तो योजना का लाभ प्राप्त कर सकते हैं।सरकार ने पात्रता मानदंड में ढील दी है, और 24 मार्च से 31 दिसंबर 2020 तक लागू बेरोजगारी लाभ के भुगतान को बढ़ाया है।
The pandemic of Covid-19 has increased unemployment all over the country. So the ESIC has extended the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana by 1 year till 30th June 2021.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
The benefits are under the ABVKY scheme of Employee State Insurance Corporation. But, to get the benefits you must have to do registration for the scheme. The ESIC has relaxed the eligibility criteria and enhanced the payment of unemployment benefits applicable from 24th March to 31st December 2020. Now, the ESIC will pay the benefit directly into the bank account of the insured person. The cash benefit will help unemployed persons in a harsh time. Further, as per the demand and need the government will decide either the relaxation will continue or not. The relief and relaxation are seen in the below image.
News updates of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana:
Relaxation due to Covid-19
The Employee State Insurance Corporation has made the changes in the scheme due to the Covid-19. The major changes are stated below.
- The payable amount has revised from 25% of average wages to 50% of average wages. The relief is payable for a maximum of 90 days of unemployment.
- Now the cash compensation will start after 30 days of unemployment, earlier it was 90 days.
- Previously the insured persons were submitting the claim to the last employer, but now they can submit the claim form online along with a non-judiciary stamp to the ESIC website. The relief amount will credit directly in the insured person’s bank account.
- The insured person must have to complete a minimum of 2 years of employment in employment. The insured person must have a minimum contribution of 78 days prior to unemployment.
Who Can Apply
The main criteria to follow for the Scheme is as follows:
- The insured person must complete a minimum of two years under insurance.
- He must have done work for 78 days before unemployment.
- The person’s Aadhar and Bank account should be linked.
Who can not apply
There are some exclusions to the scheme too. The person having the below criteria can’t get the benefits under the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana.
- The employee should not be getting fired from the job.
- One person can get the scheme benefits once in a lifetime. Hence, He/she can’t apply again for the scheme.
- The employees, who opt for voluntary retirement can not get the scheme benefits.
- The person who has any criminal history or case can not get these benefits.
|Atal pension yojana अटल पेंशन योजना का लाभ, पंजीकरण आयु,||PM fasal bima yojana Registraition Last date,Risks,Claim|
How To Apply for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
The scheme registration can be done during the employment period. You have to either apply offline or online. So that you can get the cash help during the unemployment from ESIC. The process of registration is as follows.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana registrations are not available online. Although, you can get only an application form print by the online process, through the official website of ESIC.
To apply through the offline process, These steps have to follow.
- Visit the nearest ESIC branch.
- Before visiting the office :
- Fill the Application form and attach a non-judicial stamp form notary. The forms AB-1 to AB-4 will be attached.
- Submit the duly filled application form to the nearest ESIC branch.
Official Website and Helpline Number
We provided you each and every information regarding the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana. Also, you can visit the official website of ESIC as given above. If you want to contact through call or email, please go through the below contacts.
- Official website: ESIC https://www.esic.in/
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800112526
- Email: [email protected]