AP LAWCET 2020 is a state level exam and organized once in a year. The Sri Krishnadevaraya University conducts this exam to provide admission in UG/PG law courses. Sri Krishnadevaraya University organize this exam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education and for admission in various Government and other participating universities and colleges in the Andhra Pradesh.
Candidate can get the necessary details about the exam like Notification, Application form, Hall Ticket and rank card etc.
AP LAWCET 2020
The AP LAWCET 2020 is organised via online mode. Students who form their career in the field of law will appear in the examination. This exam is conducted in both the language English and Telgu. Approx 57 college participates in this exam and use the score card of the exam to give admission to the students in their respective collages.
|CLAT Entrance Exam||Click Here|
|AILET Entrance Exam||Click Here|
|AILET Admit card 2020||Click Here|
|TS LAWCET 2020||Click Here|
AP LAWCET 2020 Important dates
|Notification||10th March 2020|
|Online Application form — Starting||11th March 2020|
|Online Application Form – Last date||10th April 2020|
|Window – Application correction||20th & 21st April 2020|
|Hall Tickets||3rd May 2020|
|Exam Date||08th May 2020|
|Answer key||May 2020|
|Clear objections||May 2020|
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form 2020
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria and the instructions necessary to fill the application form. Candidate can read the instructions by clicking on the links provided below. The exam application forms are available in the online mode and filled up via online. Candidate must take care about the information which he or she provided in the application form. These details must be authenticated and accurate. Candidate must cross check the application form again before submit the application form.
AP LAWCET 2020 Application fee
The below table is for students reference. Students can get to know about the fee structure of the AP LAWCET 2020.
|Submit the Application form with late fee|| 500 /-
AP LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|– Student must be a Indian national citizen.|
|– Students must posses the state domicile.|
|– There is no age bar for the Exam.|
|– Candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.|
|– Candidate must pass the Graduate Degree for 03 yrs program from any recognized University.|
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Candidate are indulge in the preparation for the exam as they finalized the application form.
- It’s a computer based test held via online mode and three section in the exam.
- Part A — General Knowledge & Mental Ability
- Part B — Current Affairs
- Part C — Study of Law Aptitude
- No of Questions — 120 objective type questions.
- Medium — English and Telugu
- Duration — 90 Min.
- Marking — 01 marks for each question.
- Negative Marking — No negative marking
AP LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket
University starts preparation to release the AP LAWCET 2020 hall ticket as the application forms submitted and the application fee has been paid completely. The concerned department cross check the entire forms. They reject the forms which contains faulty information or find discrepancies. University will release the hall ticket through its official website and never send the hall ticket to any of the candidate personally. Candidate can download their hall tickets by visiting the official website or through the links provided below.
AP LAWCET 2020 Answer key
- The AP LAWCET Answer key declare by the officials at the official website.
- Department will release the exam paper and the response sheet along with the answer sheet.
- Department will give chance to the candidate to challenge any question once they cross check the response sheet.
- After this procedures, The concern department will release the final answer key.
AP LAWCET 2020 Result/Score card
- The most awaited segment of the exam is the result will be announced in the middle of the May 2020.
- The AP LAWCET 2020 score card is also declare with the result.
- This score will be valid for 1 year. Student will eligible to get admission for a year with this score.
- Approx 50 law school and collages consider this score.